Division of FADN Data Analysis and Documentation
The Farm Accountancy Data Network (FADN) belongs to FADN, Data Analysis and Documentation Section. Click here to connect with the Farm Accountancy Data Network (FADN)
The main responsibilities of the Section of FADN, Data Analysis and Documentation are the following:
2. the creation of an Internet Platform in the Department of Agriculture, for number Services are offered or will be offered to the public, in order can be achieved the best possible service to the farmers, through the internet. In particular, farmers will be able to submit applications electronically through the "Ariadni" platform for various issues / areas of the Department's competence. Their request will be considered and they will receive a response by e-mail or via mobile phone.
3. coordination of the development software in the Department of Agriculture,
below from the umbrella of a single platform, in order to increase the productivity
and the collection of important information on a single basis Data.
4. the implementation of FADN
5. the implementation of various national plans and legislations, such as the Farmers Register and the Agricultural Petroleum.
6. the development of an integrated geographic information system (GIS)
7. the regular production of indicative data regarding the revenues / expenditures of the crops and livestock
8. analyze various data included in Databases, data documentation and simple studies in relation to the various indicators of the agro-livestock sector. Extract data from databases, which will be forwarded to the respective Sections of the Department, for the preparation of various targeted studies for various productive sectors of the agro-livestock.